Monday, May 2, 2011

Challenge #63~Sketch

Wow...can you all believe it's May already?! Summer is fast approaching, I hope you are all ready for the heat because I am thinking it's going to be a long hot summer! That just means more beach time and pool time for us!!!


Since it's a new month we have a new sponsor. Here is our sponsor:

Wags N Wiskers has a wonderful variety of images in digital and rubber. If you have a love for furry animals she will have something perfect for you I'm sure, but that's not all they have. In fact, they have the cutest set of fairies that I MUST have!!! They also have challenges so be sure to go and check them out and get yourself some wonderful images and join in the challenges for chances to win a prize!!


~~This is the start of our new term and we are really excited to show you what our new DT team has come up with this week for the challenge~~

CHALLENGE #63
SKETCH

What a great sketch that melanie put together for everyone!!


Okay....here is the new DT:


Georgia (who is a returning DT member):
I wonder how long it took her to cut this image out???!! What a great job! Those colors are great and I love the embossing!
Wags image was used.



Crystal (also a returning member):
I love the monocromatic browns on this one! I'd love a nice relaxing day with an umbrella in my drink ;-)!
Wags image was used.




Tina (a new member....YAY):
What a great start to the term...this is such a cute card...I just love all the circles and glitter!
Wags image was used.




Lucianna (another new girl...YAY):
This is really adorable! Love the soft colors of the DP and her coloring! Did you catch the sentiment??? Tooo cute!! And you know...I am thinking that border punch looks like dripping ice cream!! Too cute...I know it's "drippy goo" punch but look how it works for so many different things!
Wags image was used.



Whelp...that's it for this week....thanks to the new girls for a great first week and I hope you all will enjoy the challenge!










1 comment:

Tina said...

beautiful cards ladies...happy and excited to be on the design team...lots more fun to come

Tina