Monday, April 2, 2012

Challenge # 109 - Stars

Happy April!

Moira here for Melanie who is feeling a little under the weather.  
Speaking of the weather - what's like where you are - we have had all four seasons here today - including a little snow!  Crazy - we rarely get snow - and here it is snowing in April - thank goodness it didn't stick and now the sun is shining and the sky is blue!

This week's challenge is one of my favourites..  
STARS!!!

Here is what our fantastic Design Team Members did this week.

Please click on their photos to check out their blogs.
Sandye - This is gorgeous - love the colours and love that trail of stairs!!



 Karen - fabulous colours and how adorable is that STAR wand?!?



Yvette - Unvelievable - love that STAR ..  I am sure that the recipient of this card will LOVE it.  
What a wonderful idea to send a card to a service person.  

 

Moira - my "STAR" - this is my oldest son.  I loved the stars that came with this line of paper.

 

 Lisa - how adorable - love all those embossed STARS!!




Please make sure you check out our wonderful sponsor, Inky Impressions!!

 






5 comments:

Janiel/ janny said...

hummmmmmmmmm.. NO MR LINKY to added my projects to..

SO I will leave it here on the comments..

Thanks for stopping by to have a look.
Hugs.........
http://scrappyjandesigns.blogspot.com/2012/04/baby-gift-boxes.html

Debbie said...

Lovely dt work girls,. thank you. Debbiexx

Dorothy S said...

Thank you for the challenge and to DT members for cute inspiration.

aqualeiga said...

Hi, lovely DT projects! Having trouble using Mr Linky today, so here's the link to my creation...hope you get the chance to visit! Many thanks.....Ali x

http://aqualeigasescape.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/mmmmm-die-licious.html

aqualeiga said...

:"( 'Submit link' button seems to be hiding underneath the 'comments' so I've not been able to add my entry. Here's a link to my post, I do hope you are able to visit before the end of the challenge!
Many thanks, Ali x

http://aqualeigasescape.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/mmmmm-die-licious.html